TAG-200, TAG-200/MR and TAG-330 are direct contact voltage detectors for detecting distribution and transmission voltages. TAG Voltage Detectors quickly test for the presence of voltage to help ensure the safety of line personnel. When in contact with an energized conductor, TAG Voltage Detectors emit an audible and visual alarm to clearly warn the user if the conductor is energized.
Before and after each use, a built-in All-Check™ Self-Test System is used to verify that the instrument is operating properly. Units are designed for overhead and underground applications, with optional underground bushing probes.
- Direct contact voltage detectors give audible and visual indication of the presence of voltage
- Designed to physically contact conductor under test
- Audible and visual alarms
- No on/off or range selector switches – always on
- Designed for rugged field use
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use
- All-Check self testing system
- Water resistant/gasketed housing
- Built-in universal spline for hotstick attachment
- 9-volt lithium or alkaline battery operated
- Carrying case included
- Optional bushing probes for use in underground applications