Working Earth Kit Retic. Yellow (1-33KV)
4 x 2m Phase leads of 16mm2 flexible copper with yellow insulation with snap on clamps both sides.
2 x 10m Phase to cluster bar leads of 16mm2 flexible copper yellow insulated with snap on clamps one side and earth clamps on the other side.
1 x 4m Cluster bar to earth rod lead of 16mm2 flexible copper yellow insulated with earth clamps on both sides.
1 x Cluster bar
1 x Cluster head
1 x Heavy duty carry bag
Installation of WER
1. Attach cluster bar around pole approcimately 750mm above ground level
2. Attach earth clamp of 4m long lead to earth spike and the other earth clamp onto the cluster bar.
3. Attach earth clamps of 10m leads onto cluster bar.
4. Take snap on clamp of one 10m lead and attach to applicator head on link stick
5. Apply snap on clamp to middle phase.
6. Take one phase lead and apply snap on clamps to applicator head.
7. Apply phase lead from centre phase to left outer phase
8. Repeat process with other phase lead but move from centre phase to right outer phase.
9. Repeat steps 4 to 8 on the other side of the pole thereby creating an equi potential zone.
10. Removal is the exact reverse of application.