Energy supplied by transformer to end-consumers is periodically measured by SGRede-BT and by cross-checking with consumers billing data, energy balance is automatically* calculated by SG-Rede system. Such feature provides the following information to energy distribution companies:
- Loss report for each pole-mount transformer, listed in prioritized order by higherrevenue recover;
- Energy consumption details, technical and non-technical losses by pole-mounttransformer, month to month;
- List of end-consumers connected to each transformer, their energy consumptiondata and their registration status at energy provider company;
- Calculator for estimation of revenue loss at pole-mount transformer;
- Pole-mount transformer georeferenced maps, filtered by range of losses.
* It is necessary SG-Rede System is integrated to energy provider billing system or data must be inserted by spreadsheet.