The LLT-500 Series Digital Voltage Indicators are single point instruments designed to read the voltage on a conductor up to 500kV line-to-ground. The large LED readout is easy to read on the end of a long hotstick and can be used on overhead lines or in underground applications with an underground bushing probe.
There are two LLT-500 models. The LLT-500 indicates voltage from 0.1kV – 500kV on overhead systems – displaying the voltage on a large 3-digit LED display. The LLT-500T with Test Point Mode has the added feature of indicating voltage on elbow test points.
The LLT-DVI displays the voltage and emits an audible alarm when voltage above 100VAC is detected with no range selector switches or settings to be made – just contact the conductor and read the display. This allows the user to determine if the voltage being read is nominal or a lower induced voltage.
Digital Voltage Indicator Features :
- For use on system voltages up to 800kV
- Large LED display indicates the line-to-ground voltage level
- Display is easy to read in bright or dark conditions
- Voltage readout allows user to distinguish between nominal and induced voltage levels
- Audible indication of voltage detected
- Built-in universal spline for standard hotstick attachment
- Auto shut-off with low battery function
- LLT-DVI Voltage Detector Tester (PT-DVI, optional) available as a power source to test the DVI before and after use.